Wednesday 18 November 2009

Benny Hinn Exclusive Interview

Benny Hinn gives an exclusive interview to ABC's Nightline, but don't worry, there's no danger of him saying anything that challenges your scepticism. What do you mean your not a sceptic? What sort of Christian doesn't ask questions? Oh, your sort, right. By the way, I can't help but wonder how Jesus' publicist would have handled this. I think Benny sacked his after this interview - or was it part of the gameplan? Lord, please don't let me turn into a conspiracy theorist.

2 comments:

NM said...

I feel the need to hurl.

The last few seconds of the edited interview made me wonder whether he had the inkling of bearing-all. I think he's desperate to repent...

...or maybe that's just my own projections.

NM

Mike Tea said...

What breaks my heart is seeing pictures of the young Benny Hinn, as we do in this clip, and think of the tragedy of young people being led astray. Not that this excuses him but I think of what Jesus said about leading little ones astray.