Friday 23 January 2009

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Italian Job conundrum is 'solved'

Trouble  is Mr Bridger some people 'ave too much time on their 'ands and no mistake. Still, I always wondered 'ow I was gonna get out of that bleedin' pass with the gold and my crown jewels intact. see you in Malaga Mr Bridger.

The Royal Society of Chemistry has announced the winner of a competition to solve the conundrum at the end of the iconic UK film The Italian Job.

In the film, the robbers' coach almost drives off a cliff, ending up balanced precariously on the edge, with the gang at one end and their gold at the other.

The RSC asked for ideas to get the gold off the coach before it tips over.

Check out the official Italian Job site, its a riot.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Italian Job conundrum is 'solved'

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

They should have asked me, I would've told 'em.