Saturday 27 September 2008

Follow this Blog

I have been experimenting with some recent developments on Blogger and have added a couple of gadgets designed to make it easier for folk to follow my posts. I don't know about anyone else but I frequently come across some really good blogs that would be worth a second visit only to find I haven't bookmarked them. Blogger has a couple of neat gadgets designed to help me get around the problem.

At the top of the side bar is a "Follow this Blog" button that does what it says on the tin

Then there is an RSS facility that helps visitors follow specific posts and discussions if they wish.

If you use Blogger yourself go to the Dashboard and you can find all you need to know. MeanwhileI look forward to seeing who follows my blog in future.

No comments: