Sunday 24 August 2008

Did I Sit On The Sidelines While The Playing Field Burned? « CHRIS ELROD dot com

There was a time when people asked “what must I do to be saved?” These days I ask, “What does a guy have to do to be recognised as a false prophet – cheat on his wife - at least twice! and lie about it? Assault people on national TV? Make bogus claims to having healed people?" Let me make it clear for those who are too busy scratching their itchy ears to pay attention - Todd Bentley is a false prophet, a liar, an adulterer and a destroyer of people's faith. Follow him and you follow him to hell!

It's time pastors in this wacky charismatic world followed this pastor's example and did some serious heart searching. They couldn't do better than start with reading Chris Eldrod's blog. Fences are not for sitting on, they are for clear demarcation between those who are on the Lord's side and those who are not. Maybe its time we got back to some good old-fashioned preaching of the Word. Did I say maybe?

Did I Sit On The Sidelines While The Playing Field Burned? « CHRIS ELROD dot com

No comments: